$10,000 Sign On Bonus
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. , from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital is located in Bryan, TX and is the highest-level major trauma center in the Brazos Valley. As a level II trauma center with over 220 beds, CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital is the most experienced in the region and backed 24/7 by trauma surgeons and specialists in orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, facial and plastic surgery, anesthesiology, radiology, critical care and more.
The critical care unit is comprised of both an ICU and an IMCU. The ICU has 24 beds and sees mostly: Cardiovascular, Neuro/Stroke, Respiratory Failure, Post-Surgical, Medical, CABG, and Trauma patients. The IMCU has 12 beds and sees mostly: Trauma, Cardiac Drips, Bi-Pap, and DKA patients.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this Critical Care Unit RN role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in Texas
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Overview:$10,000 Sign On Bonus CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health I...
Apply on company website