CHI St. Luke's Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been serving our community since 1954. We proudly provide a vast array of services that help us keep our community safe and healthy.
The Woodlands Hospital
based freestanding emergency centers throughout the Greater Houston area provide a more streamlined process for hospital admissions, if needed, than non-hospital affiliated clinics and urgent care centers. If needed, we refer and transport patients to the nearest CHI St. Luke's Health hospital for direct admittance, providing the resources of a larger facility at a convenient location.
Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring, and our families need protection. With our combined resources, we are committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community. This role will allow you to give back to our community and broaden your healthcare skills.
We want our patients to be care for with respect and compassion. Our Nursing Team is a vital part of our patient's success to recovery.
Do you have excellent follow-through skills? Are you organized and able to multi-task? Do you love caring for people? Would you like to work in a place that values your skills? Did you know we are an academic teaching facility? We have a team of people waiting for you.
If you are compassionate about healthcare and would like to impact patients every day, connect with CHI St. Luke's Health today to experience what it is like to collaborate with a talented healthcare team!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care. com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Vacation, Personal Days and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Expectations: Springwoods Village Hospital
- Provide a variety of routine tasks and direct patient care to support our patients and our clinical teams.
- Answer call lights and unit phone to assist with questions and concerns from patients and family members.
- Communicate, monitor and document pertinent patient information
- Assist with admission, transfers, transporting, lifting, and discharge of patients
- Make rounds and respond promptly to patients, families, and clinical team requests.
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Assist in organization, cleaning, and safety of the unit and patient rooms
- Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma
- Bachelors in Nursing Preferred
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- BLS with skills demonstration
One (1) year of RN experience
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge of the principles and skills of the nursing process to provide patient care and treatment.
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Basic Computer skills - familiarity with Windows based software programs.
- 1-2 years of ED experience, Freestanding preferred
related skills: Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse, ADN, BSN, ACLS, NIH, ED Emergency Nurse, Freestanding Emergency Center, HOPD, EPIC, inpatient, hospital, acute care, compassion, patience, kindness, respectCommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Overview:CHI St. Luke's Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and D...
Apply on company website