CHI St. Alexius Healthis seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join their Neurosciences program and Primary Stroke Center. This is an opportunity for a general neurologist with the option to include their subspecialty fellowship training. Candidate will display interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
This Position Offers:
- Join 2 Physicians and 1 APP
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Primarily outpatient with inpatient call coverage
- Call: 1:3 - No Stroke Call
- Epic EMR
- Ability to do and readEMG's and EEG's
- Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in Neurosurgery, Interventional Radiology, Sleep Medicine and Pain Management
- Option for a reduced schedule if desired
- Income Guarantee
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life,disability insurance and malpractice with tail coverage. Vacation, CME allowance and retirement.
Submit your CV to:
Cristine Daniel, MBA
CHI St. Alexius Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join their Neurosciences pro...
Apply on company website