Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position will develop and execute data-driven digital strategies that will enhance the customer journey and experience for the Chico's, WHBM, and Soma websites. This role will work in close collaboration with internal teams (product, analytics, merchandising and marketing) and external vendors to build highly individualized best in class shopping experiences aimed at driving customer engagement, increased AOV and conversion.
- Creates a best in class digital customer experience plan for the entire organization to aspire to and continuously evolve based on testing, learning and insights.
- Leads the testing and optimization of the digital shopping journey and identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for new, best in class experiences to be integrated into the digital flow.
- Creates personalized journeys for targeted customer segments, ensuring every touchpoint is relevant.
- Leads the optimization of 3rd party product digital platforms and tools.
- Ensures the onsite execution of digital strategies are streamlined and fully managed including scheduling deployment, review, QA, and reporting.
- Leverages analytics to measure and report on segmentation, and present data-driven findings and actionable insights in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional partners and senior management.
- Use customer insights, industry examples and leadership input in creating new test hypotheses.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years' experience required; 7+ years in an ecommerce and omnichannel environment optimizing user experience, trends and customer engagement strongly preferred
- Vendor or partner management experience
- Experience building strategic roadmaps and leveraging data insights to prioritize ideas
- Able to interpret data and drive actionable insights
- Familiar with Web Analytic tools (Google Analytics, ContentSquare)
- Highly collaborative and effective in cross-functional environments
- Experience presenting and sharing ideas with leadership teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus!
Apply on company website