Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
- Ensures Most Amazing Personal Service is the top priority at all times.
- Understands and demonstrates Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles with both customers and team.
- Maintains constant and timely communication with the management team.
- Knowledgeable of shipping/receiving/stock room Guiding Principles.
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times.
- Positively and consistently demonstrates a neat, professional, and fashionable image.
- Processes freight utilizing sales support optimization techniques; sorts and organizes unprocessed cartons. Correctly enters Receiving documents into the computer system within 24 hours.
- Ensures all new product and any needed replenishment on the sales floor (sized, steamed, and all styles represented) within 24 hours of receipt.
- Replenishes merchandise daily.
- Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers, consolidations and charge sends per the Company's Guiding Principles.
- Completes markdowns on sales floor and stockroom within 24 hours.
- Properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, signs, and so forth.
- Helps reorganize all merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Adheres to the Company's Guiding Principles for holds.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the Company
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to retail visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
- Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register/POS; lift and carry 50 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Available and agrees to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact the store manager for assistance.
1801 Square One Shopping CentreChico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website