Montage Health's application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
In conjunction with the Business Intelligence (BI) Program Manager, this position develops, modifies and maintains business analytic tools; processes BI and decision support needs of the organization; participates in application analysis, design, and support for existing and new applications; develops technical aspects of the applications, including design and structure, data integrity and persistence, and application and user interfaces; maintains the integrity and automation of extensive spreadsheets, links data from different sources and databases to include functionality of formulas, queries, importing and exporting of data to other programs, and monitors internal and external data needs on an ongoing basis; upholds the highest standards of security, privacy, and data stewardship; creates and maintains all necessary documentation related to programs and applications in use.
- Accountable for all data warehouse and reporting needs for Aspire Health Plan's Quality Management team as described below.
- Supports the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) & reporting needs of other departments as needed, to include population health management, utilizing available tools such as Tableau, Deerwalk and works with parent companies' HIT departments for Epic reporting needs.
- Accountable for data integration of complex data sources in EDW to support clinical and operational data analysis and reporting, including implementation of new solutions as well as daily maintenance of existing solutions.
- Extract, transform and load (ETL) data from a variety of internal and external sources. Develop and automate databases and spreadsheets to create more streamlined efficient operations. Maintain existing ETL code. Design, develop, and document new ETL processes.
- Design advanced data queries based on customer inquiries/needs. Extract, validate, and analyze desired data. Deliver advanced analysis in requested formats to internal/external audiences as required.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Demonstrates strong logic in identifying, analyzing, organizing, and solving problems and issues in a timely, effective manner; uses data and input from others to make sound, timely decisions even in the face of uncertainty.
- Flexibility: Demonstrates adaptability and openness to alternative solutions and flexibility when interacting with others, understanding their attitudes, needs, interests, and perspectives.
- Organizational Skills. This position requires someone with exceptional and demonstrable organizational skills and the ability to balance multi-stakeholder goals and objectives.
- BA/BS preferred
- 5 years of experience in data management and analytics, preferably in healthcare
- Advanced skills in authoring and development of SQL code, stored procedures, and other database application programing skills. Ad hoc queries and EDI.
- Expert level skill in data analysis and manipulation tools including SQL, SSIS, SSMS, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access.
- Experience with developing and supporting operations of Data Warehouse implementations that provide value to organizations and users. Experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience coding ETL packages.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, SSRS.
- Advanced experience with software development, various programming methodologies, and software systems and design. Knowledge of the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, and translate technical details and reports to non-technical audiences. Ability to tell a story with data that results in actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate organizational, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to meet rapidly changing deadlines. Detail oriented, able to follow directions quickly and efficiently, possesses a good attitude about operational or functional change.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry standards and regulations or payer experience is highly preferred. Working knowledge of health plan, physician and health care operations. Understanding of health plan-specific datasets, reporting/analytic uses and terminology. Working knowledge of procedure, diagnostic, revenue and medical terminology. Experience integrating clinical and administrative healthcare data also preferred.
- Experience with Epic (Healthy Planet) or other electronic health record and population health focused systems preferred.
Assigned Work Hours:
Apply on company website