CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity at our Spokane Energy location. We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant. You must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail oriented, accurate, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Process daily paperwork and perform data entry into proprietary company systems.
- Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts and prepare deposits.
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Provide clear office communication with location managers and patrons.
- Offer support to the credit department as needed.
- Assist in new employee orientation.
- Order office supplies and maintain a clean office.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to 2 years of office experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to pass criminal background screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Associate's degree
- Farming background/ understanding
- Familiar with accounting software
- Agriculture/Fertilizer experience
Benefits & EOE
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here..
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Apply on company website