CHS has an exciting opportunity within our CHS Capital subsidiary for a Loan Documentation Specialist. CHS Capital annually processes loan applications and the majority of these require collateralization by means of a perfected lien on agricultural products.
- Research and determine most appropriate manner to set up critical loan information and enter into the post origination system to ensure it is accurate and complete
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and completeness with strong attention to details. When discrepancies are noted strive for resolutions
- Administer the term of the legal documents as prescribed by credit to ensure all required due diligence related to securing collateral on a loan transaction is accurate and sufficient to protect company from unnecessary risk
- Ensure loan documentation files are properly maintained for completeness and obtaining the necessary approvals for any discrepancies/changes
- Familiarity with the UCC filing and search guidelines for numerous states
- Prioritize daily functions to assure timely processing of all assigned responsibilities
- Partner with multiple internal departments to ensure loan transaction information is set up correctly thereby assuring accuracy in accounting
- Associate's degree (additional years of business office experience may offset degree requirements)
- 2-5 years of business office work experience
- Strong communication skills required, verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills necessary for follow up with co-workers and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business, office management or related area of study.
- Knowledge in reviewing contract documents/loan documents for accuracy and completeness
- Experience in an agriculture lending environment
Benefits & EOE
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Apply on company website