CHS Farmers Alliance has an exciting opportunity in our Feedmill Operation. We are looking for a Technical Maintenance Millwright to aid in the production of high quality feed products through preventive maintenance programs for all feed mill, grain storage facilities and equipment while ensuring personal and fellow employee safety through all processes. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented. You must also have a strong mechanical ability and mathematical aptitude.
- Assist the Manufacturing Managers and Feed Maintenance Supervisor to plan and implement repair and renovation projects and develop and maintain written maintenance and repair histories for facilities and equipment.
- Adhere to Company policies for the protection use, maintenance and disposition of company assets, fixtures, machinery and equipment.
- Assist with maintaining equipment lists with such information as machinery specifications, vendor information, drive unit specifications, and other pertinent information for all equipment in the feed mill and grain storage areas, for future use in establishing histories and for decision-making about replacement, repair and maintenance of such equipment.
- Review and perform preventive and predictive maintenance on feed mill facilities and equipment.
- Diagnose problems and repair equipment as needed, recognizing when to recommend outsourcing projects when necessary.
- Assist in backup for general company maintenance on an as-needed basis and be available for emergency repairs and assistance on larger projects.
- Be available on an on-call basis during feed manufacturing shifts.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with maintenance and repair in a production setting
- Ability to operate forklift
- Ability to be on an on-call basis
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agricultural background
- Feed Mill experience
Benefits & EOE
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. Cenex®, the energy brand of CHS is dedicated to bringing solutions to market that meet a broad range of needs. We fuel cars and buses, keep farm equipment and fleets running smoothly, and heat homes across the country. It's a brand that's rapidly gaining popularity across America with 1,400 convenience stores, including our Cenex Zip Trip stores, expanding list of propane retailers and our innovative lubricants and alternative fuels. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, and Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
CHS Cenex® offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Apply on company website