Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. *Benefits may vary by career category, see career listing for exact details*
Paid Time Off
What is an Assistant Restaurant Manager?
As a member of the restaurant operations management team, you are also responsible for stepping in and providing hands-on support and guidance in both FOH and BOH, and successfully manage a high-volume restaurant on the General Managers days of. In addition, this position will manage people and processes for delivering quality food and beverage service to all guests within the restaurant according to Cinemark's brand standards for timeliness, accuracy, and guest service, and experience!
A Day in the Life of an Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Trains and coaches Team Members to serve food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Interacts verbally with all bar and FOH guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Greet guests, answer questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and services.
- Completes assigned administrative functions including scheduling, and ordering,
- Ensures cash handling procedures are completed according to company and brand policy.
- Manages service of alcohol according to all state and federal laws and regulations, as well as company and brand and policies and standards.
- Ensures proper clearing and resetting of all areas of the restaurant.
- Ensures maintenance of a clean and organized work area.
- Local Store Marketing participation to drive guest foot traffic and overall restaurant sales.
- Assist in Recruiting, interviewing, onboarding of team members.
- Conducting regular inventory and ordering as necessary.
- Accepting and auditing deliveries.
- Maintenance of all associated equipment and small wares.
- Legal responsibility of alcohol service at the premises.
- Enforcing health and safety rules and laws.
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits through cost managements and sales growth.
- Handling complex and challenging customer service scenarios.
- Staying current on industry trends
- Shows strong support to other managers on premises as well as throughout the company
- Organizing and promoting events with the purpose of driving sales and traffic
- Supervise FOH and BOH employees
What You Will Need to Have:
- 21+ years old
- ServeSafe Certification a plus
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills in English is required
- Reliable transportation and Government Issued Driver's license required
- High School Degree or GED required
- Ability to build and lead a team
- Proven ability to drive sales and handle complex customer service situations
- 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience, preferably in a casual dining or service capacity
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of mornings, mid-day shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor, and wipe down booth seats in the bar area of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses, and baskets to and from the service bar and kitchen more than 30 times per shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports glass racks and cases up to 25 pounds up to 15 times per shift.
- Ability to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to reach, bend, stoop, and kneel and frequently lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five (5) minutes throughout a shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.
- Subject to wet floors; loud noises; fast-paced; outdoor conditions.
*Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. *
This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website