Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, “One Guest at a time.” Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
The Executive Assistant to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will report directly to the CMO and provide dynamic administrative support in a variety of functions to ensure the CMO is enabled to focus on the company's mission. This role is responsible for increasing the efficiency of the CMO by reviewing, prioritizing and delegating a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that have a broad impact.
A Day in the Life of an Executive Assistant – Chief Marketing Officer:
- Drafts responses for the CMO's signature based on knowledge of activities, interests, priorities, issues, schedules, etc.
- Discerns the proper channels for addressing issues/concerns.
- Composes important and confidential correspondence and documents requiring a broad knowledge of department operations, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Establishes and maintains confidential and non-confidential files and records.
- Provide analytical support by preparing various reports that involve gathering data, summarizing information, and compiling into appropriate format.
- Working with relevant Executive Team to ensure initiatives and projects are on track in terms of timeline and content. Provide early warning and follow up when something is in going off-track. Identify barriers to project completion and help overcome them.
- Track and follow up on CMO requests and work assignments inside and outside the department, as needed, to ensure timely response
- Maintain the Marketing Department calendar and ensure projects and events are well coordinated and communicated. Coordinate with Operations, Finance, IT, HR and other administrative departments to ensure smooth integration of Marketing work.
- Provide leadership and support on recurring events; schedules and coordinates the logistics of on-site and off-site meetings and conferences. Coordinates and arranges various schedules, meeting plans and agendas. Makes travel arrangements as required. Coordinates conference calls, team meetings and ad hoc meetings.
- Serves as an information resource regarding critical policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the office administrative functions are effectively carried out, keeping informed of departmental/division activities.
- Exercises diplomacy and good communication skills in receiving visitors and telephone inquiries. Supplies information that requires knowledge of functional organization and procedures.
- Performs special projects as required, and handles additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive team
- Take notes and minutes and accurately and timely send out to team as necessary
- Build and edit Power Point presentations
- Overall department maintenance: Administrative filing, supplies, storage closets.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Gathers, assembles, creates, disseminates, and maintains large volumes of confidential and sensitive information using spreadsheets, databases and reports
- Provides information in response to routine questions and serves as an escalation point for other staff
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level executives
- Responsible for special and ongoing executive projects
What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of administrative or office management experience; minimum of 5+ years' experience supporting C-level executives required
- Administrative Professional Certification a plus
- Marketing experience a plus
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Has the ability to research and analyze material logically and share ideas and recommendations clearly.
- Demonstrates superior communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable interacting with staff at all levels and representing the ideas or position of the CMO clearly and diplomatically, when needed
- Enjoys facilitating the work of a senior leader and derives satisfaction from helping a team run successfully.
- Performs administrative tasks well and adjusts focus between “big picture” strategic work and day to day “to dos” with ease.
- Has demonstrated skill in problem-solving; enjoys a challenge, achieves satisfaction from working things out, getting things done; demonstrates curiosity.
- Idea generator who can think creatively with practical accomplishment in mind. Can come to the position with ideas on how to make the Executive Assistant position most successful
- Collaborative spirit and enjoys being part of a team
- Superb PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills. Proficiency in Infographics, Vizio or similar software will be useful
- Experience supporting or facilitating multiple projects a plus
Apply on company website