Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. *Benefits may vary by career category, see career listing for exact details*
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Growth Opportunities
- Parental Leave
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
What is a Host / Hostess?
A Cinemark Hostess position welcomes Guests with a genuine, friendly greeting upon entering the restaurant and seats the Guests to enjoy their dining experience. A Cinemark Host must possess a genuine and energetic personality to welcome and seat Guests ensuring their needs are accommodated. The Host controls the flow of the restaurant through seating to ensure each Guest receives an excellent Hospitality experience. The Host must be aware of new menu items and specials and be able to answer all questions about the menu. The Host may also act as the person responsible for To Go Orders, where applicable. The Host is attentive to the dining atmosphere and communicates with the Manager on duty and team members to ensure that the lighting, music volume, and overall cleanliness are all being kept up for a great first impression. The Host warmly thanks the Guests as they are departing, and welcomes them back.
A Day in the Life of a Host / Hostess:
- Welcoming Guests
- Managing the wait list
- Communicating Guest concerns to the Manager as appropriate
- Ensures every Guest has an extraordinarily memorable experience
- Dynamic personality with a strong passion for the Hospitality industry
- Host experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Must be alert to Team Member and Guest needs
- Answering telephone within 3 rings and directing calls
What You Will Need to Have:
- Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends, and holidays
- Guest service skills
- Ability to promote brand integrity
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly and engaging
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability work well with others
- Basic mathematical computation skills
What Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking and reaching around the theater.
- Noise level may be moderate to high at times.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.*
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website