Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, “One Guest at a time.” Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
The Manager, Food and Beverage Marketing will own the development of strategic partnerships for all food and beverage partnerships for Cinemark USA, including merchandise. This position serves as a trusted consultant in providing food & beverage vendors and category owners the right marketing solutions to help achieve their goals and grow their businesses at Cinemark across multiple consumer touchpoints.
The Manager will lead marketing briefings and cross-functional communication/tools as well as provide client service, campaign proposals, execution and reporting. This position must persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Cinemark's key food and beverage vendors to understand how Cinemark can help to grow concession incidence and consistently drive food and beverage incidence to our customer base by elevating and integrating merchandise, food and beverage products into Cinemark advertising.
A Day in the Life of a Marketing Manager:
Strategic Campaign Planning and Project Management
- Lead development and execution of food and beverage campaigns and activations with key internal and external partners, including vendors like Coke, Pizza Hut, Mars, Orville, Dr. Pepper, and more.
- Lead marketing efforts, cross-functional communication tools and briefings for all merchandise, food and beverage related marketing creative.
- Create and execute creative briefs and WorkFront requests that are complete and cohesive of brand and creative requirements.
- Collaborate with web teams to ensure all campaigns and promotions are best represented online, approving and testing launches when required.
- Compile strategic meeting agendas and manage cross-functional teams to complete projects on-time and cost-effectively, ensuring teams are aware of action items and next steps after each touchbase. Ascertain forward moving project momentum and pace while channel owners are responsible for specific channel strategy. Ensure that the stakeholders' strategies are complete and executed completely once approved.
- Serve as the first point of contact for assigned partners, pulling in stakeholders as needed to respond to concerns and ensure issues have been fully resolved. Ensure that resolutions are given promptly and thoroughly address concerns.
- Lead bi-monthly F and B Directors calls including developing agenda, presentations, talking point and providing recaps, notes and next steps.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders and executives with updates concerning activities and deliverables as well as risks and mitigation strategies.
- Write and edit protocol directives for campaigns and route to CSC and field.
- Leverage resources such as historical data, peer or stakeholder knowledge or past reporting to pro-actively solve challenges and make move forward recommendations.
- Define KPIs for campaigns and analyze performance and effectiveness against ROI objectives to improve strategies.
- Manage marketing budgets for merchandise, food and beverage programs, including agencies, vendors, co-op and SOWs. Submit invoicing.
- Five or more years of Marketing or related business experience with a proven track record of success, retail, QSR, CPG experience a plus.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
- Exhibits superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment while under tight deadlines.
- Communicate effectively across the organization, clearly articulating strategy, objectives, and timelines and to build consensus to move strategic initiatives forward.
- Collaborates and influences senior executives, levering excellent presentation skills and leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Marketing and Creative Services teams, Operations, and other key stakeholders to provide best in class partnership.
- Possesses the ability to research and analyze material logically and share ideas and recommendations clearly by creating exceptional campaign overviews and reporting.
- Shows excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the business activity while demonstrating a can-do attitude and ability to operate in the face of ambiguity.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and capable of seeking additional areas of ownership.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills. Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Team player, positive attitude, and can-do spirit.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and various File Management systems.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website