Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. *Benefits may vary by career category, see career listing for exact details*
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Growth Opportunities
- Parental Leave
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
What is a Server?
As a Cinemark Server, you deliver an extraordinarily memorable dining experience for our Guests through our unique and genuine brand of Hospitality, combined with your menu knowledge and personality. This includes greeting Guests through engaging interaction, making thoughtful menu suggestions, having superior menu knowledge, and delivering quick and timely service. The server role provides a vital link between our guest and the kitchen staff.
A Day in the Life of a Server:
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations
- Accurately take food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Verify Guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age
- Seat Guests when applicable
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques
- Collaborate with kitchen team to ensure that food orders are accurate
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames
What You Will Need to Have:
- Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Proof of age. (Associates who will be serving, pouring, or mixing alcoholic beverages will need to be 18 and in some states 21).
- Complete basic food handling training and obtain any local or state mandated certification.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior Guest service
- Prior serving or bar experience in a full service restaurant preferred
- Have a high aptitude for math and cash handling
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Obtain any necessary alcohol service licensing requirements
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs
- Ability to walk, lift, twist, bend, reach, and handle food products on a frequent basis
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with supervisors and co-workers in a high-volume setting
What Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking and reaching around the theater.
- Noise level may be moderate to high at times.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.*
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website