1. Verifies merchandise and cash in each of the Company stores by conducting a physical count using a hand held computer
2. Notifies store manager of wrong prices and pulls out-of-code merchandise.
3. Count and record cash, checks and food stamps in the register, TACC tubes and safe.
4. Verify money orders, lottery ticket inventory and bank deposits.
5. Verify gasoline inventory by sticking tanks and checking for water.
6. Performs various surveys to verify compliance with operational and financial procedures.
7. Works in safe manner by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
8. Able to work independently with little supervision.
9. Performs multi-tasks in a fast paced enviornment.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. Requires 1 year of inventory auditing experience or retail experience in a convenience store environment.
3. Must have a valid driver's license with no major offenses and current liability car insurance.
4. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described here are examples of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities in order to perform the essential task and duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use his/her hands in order to handle or grasp items. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with both hands and arms. The employee is routinely required to lift items that may weigh up to 25 lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment described below is an example of those an employee will experience while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks and functions of their job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate at a normal range.
The lighting will include natural light from the outside as well as fluorescent lighting throughout the work areas.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website