We want you to join our team as a Hot Stuff Associate. This is no ordinary job and you are not an ordinary person. If you have the desire to learn new skills, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and interact with a wide variety of people - look no further.
What you'll be doing:
Perform all duties in the Hot Stuff food operation; food preparation, product inventory, provides excellent customer service, maintenance of equipment and area, and potential supervision of assigned personnel.
You will work with a fun, energetic team that knows how to have fun and accomplish their daily tasks at the same time.
- To create loyal customers
- Provide customers with courteous, enthusiastic service
- Assist customers with sales, product questions and/or concerns to encourage them to come back again
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- May process register transactions and handle currency while providing excellent customer service
- Prepare and serve quality food and beverage to satisfy the needs of the customer
- Rotate food items, monitoring quality and freshness measures to protect our customers from illness
- Monitor and maintain food preparation area and display cases to attract and retain customers
- Assist training new associates (with an emphasis on excellent customer service) when necessary
- Monitor and organize inventory to prevent being out of stock on an item a customer stopped in to purchase
- Receive, verify, and process merchandise and vendor shipments
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain food service equipment to protect our customers from illness
- Perform as a cooperative team member in the Stationstore's operation
- Other duties as requested by authorized personnel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
**working on your college degree or planning on it? Ask about our tuition reimbursement program.
Holiday Stationstores provides an excellent training program to help you get started. Make a change. Great careers start here!Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website