Job Description Summary
Performs professional level human resources work and carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas – employee relations, training, employment, and personnel research. The Human Resources Manager supports the company goals by focusing on personal and department accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
- Maintains relationships by developing an understanding of the strategies, business operations; attending client meetings; assisting in preparation of presentations; answering questions; explaining policies and procedures.
- Increases employee's effectiveness by communicating job expectations. Coaches, counsels and disciplines employees; communicates values, strategies and objectives. Plan, monitor and appraise job results; foster a climate conducive for offering information and opinions; provides educational opportunities.
- Maximizes diversity by identifying issues; coaching clients during hiring process; and providing training and guidance.
- Responds to employment related civil actions, federal agency charges and employee complaints by conducting investigations, maintaining documentation and partnering with legal counsel.
- Resolves manager and employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns; evaluating and offering possible courses of action; providing advice, guidance and direction.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures compliance with requirements, policies and regulations by enforcing adherence to corporate systems, policies and governmental laws and regulations; advising management on needed actions.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying and reviewing existing and new laws; auditing and enforcing adherence to requirements; rendering opinions; advising management on needed actions.
- Represents the organization by obtaining, clarifying and verifying documentation of situations; meeting with government representatives which includes attending hearings and/or mediation; studying and resolving complaints; recommending remedies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website