YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
To provide the best service to our clients, we need top class people at every level. Working in our Circle K offices means being part of our talented team of specialists in logistics, accounting, sales, IT, HR and marketing.
It is a dynamic workplace full of new and exciting challenges. To meet the challenges of tomorrow, we work with our teams and markets around the world.
Our most important and valuable resources are our people, so we build a great hope on you. In return for commitment, energy and ambition, we give you a sense of security and responsible freedom to do what you do best at your job.
Currently, we are looking for a person for our Fuel team for the position:
B2C Pricing Manager
Purpose of the B2C Pricing Manager is to ensure the optimal fuel price strategy in the market, balancing short term and long term objectives and to have a holistic view of pricing across B2B and B2C. Safeguard consistency between pricing strategy and daily retail pricing operation.
As the B2C Pricing Manager you will be responsible for the below processes:
- Develop and propose the overall pricing strategy and tactics for B2C and ensure balanced approach of volumes and margins according to Business Plan
- Manage daily list prices (ensure a holistic view of pricing cross B2C and B2B)
- Manage general cards discounts such as Circle K, PLC cards etc.
- Drive yearly volume and margin target setting process with support from OPM/SM Analytics
- Manage projects related to retail pricing according to local or EUR plans (pilots, tests etc. )
- Implementation of “best in class” price management processes
- Participate in pricing network and contribute in sharing best practice across Europe
- Stand in for pricing manager or B2B pricing manager/B2C pricing analyst in his/her daily task
- Monitor key market trends within B2C and analyze implications
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Master degree or equivalent university degree in the business management area
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience within pricing, controlling or analytics
- Advanced user of MS office with special focus on Excel
- Solid understanding of IT tools supporting pricing process (ERP/BW/Card solutions etc)
- Strong commercial mind set
- Strategic market understanding
- Analytical mind set
- Able to cooperate and drive change in the organisation
- Strong presentation skills
What To Expect From Us:
- Long-term opportunities
- Competitive salary & a wide package of benefits for you and your family, including private medical care, life and accident insurance, discounts on products and services offered at the station
- Numerous valuable trainings enabling the development and acquisition of new competences
- A friendly atmosphere at work and a well-coordinated team, focused on cooperation and support
Apply on company website