DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
MUST have RCIS and
2-5 years Interventional Radiology experience
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cardiovascular Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for the select roles and facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.y.
The Cardiovascular Tech (CVT) establishes, implements, evaluates and revises as appropriate, the Plan of Care, based upon continuous assessment and interpretation of biological, psychosocial and environmental data in order to meet the identified patient care / significant other's needs.
- Demonstrates concern and empathy to patients. Performs procedures and care in a caring, compassionate and respectful manner.
- Assists physician with Cardiac Catherization procedures and contributes to cardiac diagnosis, including: scrubbing and recording cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures, peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures, device implants, and TAVR procedures.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology
- Certification as RTR, or RCIS or RCIS eligible
- One (1) to three (3) years' experience in licensed field and one (1) year cardiac cath lab interventional experience preferred
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required upon hire.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar.
Since 1957 we've been part of the Citrus County community, growing from a single community hospital into a system with 204 licensed beds, outpatient rehab, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, clinics and family care centers.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website