DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Full-Time CT Technologist Opportunity
ARRT (CT) Required
Celebrating more than a 60 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. The 204-bed acute-care hospital offers 24-hour emergency room services, heart and vascular care, orthopedic and spine care, women's services and outpatient behavioral health, wound care, diagnostics, laboratory and rehab services.
Citrus Memorial is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a full-time basis in our Cat Scan Department. ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
The CT Technologist's duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs and completes diagnostic CT examinations in accordance with established operating procedures accurately and in a timely manner.
- Obtains high quality CT images and remains proficient in executing software protocols.
- Demonstrates a “patients first” approach to care displaying concern and empathy to patients and performing procedures in a caring, compassionate, and respectful manner.
- Prepares and positions patients and equipment in a safe, competent manner.
- Assists in the administration of contrast media and other related procedures.
- Documents all pertinent patient information prior to exam, i.e., patient history, pregnancy, allergies and obtains informed consent.
- Effectively assists members of the health care team with specific procedures and treatments; shares knowledge and expertise with others and willingly assists co-workers, fosters teamwork and contributes to team goals.
- Ensures quality assurance measures are met, demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct,.and demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system.
- Promotes a positive customer service attitude.
- Maintains effective communication with patient and staff; collaborates and confers with the radiologist, colleagues and other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
- Anticipates and responds quickly to patient and physician needs.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring orders match diagnoses to ensure a high-level of clinical care at the lowest cost.
- Actively participates in staff meetings, patient conferences and in-services; assumes personal responsibility for professional development through participation in professional organizations and completion of mandatory education.
At HCA, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 yrs, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
HCA offers an excellent total compensation package which includes a competitive salary, numerous benefits options and excellent growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do exceptional work with us. Your benefits include 401k with match, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, generous tuition reimbursement, and an employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
- Completion of a 24-month program at an AMA-approved School of Radiologic Technology
- ARRT (CT) certification
- Current Florida state licensure (CRT)
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience in diagnostic radiology
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website