DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
· Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Food and Nutrition Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
· Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments The hospital served close to 100,000 patients last year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades),Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades). Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. For more information, visit http://www.citrusmh.com/.
The Environmental Services Technician/Housekeeper performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Disposal of waste.
- Disinfecting and cleaning restrooms.
- Empties trash cans.
- Filling soap dispensers.
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 6-12 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website