DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
***$1,500 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE*** External candidates only.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments The hospital served close to 100,000 patients last year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades),Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades). Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Transporter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, an employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment at select facilities. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. For more information, visit www.citrusmh.com/.
The Monitor Tech monitors patients' EKG waveforms in a centralized monitoring station. The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Reports all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate nursing staff.
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Records patient condition utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Performs duties with full understanding of related age specific factors.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Completion of Basic EKG/Arrhythmia course. Demonstrated ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- CMT/Cardiac Experience Preferred.
- Experience as a monitor tech in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Ability to remain focused and maintain concentration over extended period of time. Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition with minimal supervision.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website