Job Details: DIGITAL PRODUCT ANALYST
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
At City National Bank, we are transforming the way we serve our clients digitally. We are on a mission to becoming a Digitally Enabled Relationship Bank. If you have a passion for digital product management, client experience and financial services, this is the place for you.This role is part of the Digital Channels organization and will support a client journey across either our Web or Mobile App.
Marketing and Product Strategies Division
As a member of the Marketing & Product Strategies group, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow the your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write clear, detailed user stories, acceptance criteria for complex features, functionality and products
- Collaborate with other Product Teams, UX Designers, UX Researchers, Content Strategist, Technology & Innovation, Business Stakeholders, Legal & Compliance
- Create and test UAT scripts
- Partner with Product Managers across Digital Channels
- Update Confluence with product specific documentation
- Ensure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures and applicable regulations
- Serves as Product Owner as needed during scrum and agile ceremonies
- Data driven and outcome focused
- Client Empathy
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years ofexperience within project management, product management, IT, Marketing or Operations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in Financial Services, Fintech, Tech orE-Commerce
Skills and Knowledge
- MA/MBA preferred
- Digital Experience is a plus
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience a plus
- AHA!, JIRA, Balsamiq and Confluence experience a plus
- Understanding of digital banking products and experiences a plus
- Knowledge of testing strategies, test plans, test execution a plus
- Ability to collect requirements and translate them into stories using a variety of methods
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated and empathetic
- Demonstrates excellent writing, documentation and commuication skills
- Client experience focused mindset
- Sense of humility and willing to grow and learn as a team
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
#LI-MA1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website