Job Details: The Senior Financial Advisor (SFA) serves as Wealth Management's primary point of contact for assigned line of business to develop new business and maintain ongoing relationships with affluent individuals and families within a specific market. Interact with clients, prospects and colleagues on a regular basis providing asset management, financial planning, and brokerage services advice.
- *Minimum 5 years of investment related experience
- *Minimum 3 years experience in investment sales
- *FINRA Series 7 & 63/65 or equivalent (Series 66) and California Insurance license
- The SFA shows demonstrated success in an investment product sales role over a multi-year period.
- Strong understanding of financial planning and the investment process including familiarity with mapping clients' investment needs to asset allocation models, structuring client investment portfolios, and portfolio analytics.
- Solid product knowledge and relationship management skills.
- Contributes positive suggestions and demonstrates productive collaboration with line of business partners.
- May possesses a BA or equivalent 8 years of experience in financial services or an MBA and 3-5 years of experience.
- May possess CFP, JD/LLM, CIMA or Cannon Certified Wealth Strategist designation.CFP designation highly preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website