FRAUD PREVENTION CURRICULUM DESIGNER SR
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Fraud Prevention Curriculum Designer leads the company's fraud prevention education program. Designs, conducts, promotes and supports various educational programs. Responsibilities mainly consist of developing a comprehensive learning program for colleagues and clients creating an organizational education strategy for the company and oversee its implementation and assess its outcome.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop and manage new curriculum, learning paths, course content and instructional materials utilizing various instructional design methodologies and technologies. Create design documents outlining course objectives, content, assessments and evaluation criteria.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to design, develop and deliver appropriate training solutions. Translate Subject Matter Expert knowledge to an effective learning product for the intended audience.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive fraud prevention education program for colleagues and clients, create organizational education strategy, oversee its implementation, and measure its effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Information Security, Marketing, and Product Management leaders to develop and deliver relevant and effective fraud prevention education to clients and colleagues
- Oversee bank's colleague Fraud Prevention training programs including board, executive, colleague, and client education
- Report on the effectiveness of Fraud Prevention Education
- Develop regular fraud trends periodical for distribution over email, website or other mass communication channel
- Deliver fraud prevention education
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years curriculum designer experience including management of end-to-end, instructional design process-based methodology (analysis, design, development and delivery).
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the financial services industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with development of training material that consists of written course content, presentation material, instructor guides, eLearning, or learning activities focused on meeting defined learning objectives
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors' degree in psychology preferred
- Knowledge of Fraud Prevention practices within the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of Banking regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines
- Strong process skills
- Attention to detail
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website