Job Details: PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST II
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Production Support Specialist II is responsible for ensuring files are complete with all applicable documentation required for a decision to be rendered prior to underwriting within the Small Business/Consumer and Commercial Operations groups. The Production Support Specialist II is also responsible for disclosing applicable disclosures in accordance with regulations.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Review files submitted by business units to ensure all credit, income, and asset documentation is complete.
- Receives and uploads conditions/documents pertaining to loans.
- Initiates third party orders such as but not limited to appraisal, title, flood, insurance, credit, verifications of employment..
- Send various letters to clients to ensure City National Bank remains in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Review and clear conditions within authority.
- Perform routine data entry and validation tasks.
- Follows up for trailing docs as needed.
- Verifies and inputs loan information accurately into loan origination system.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of recent mortgage or commercial experience.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative/office clerk experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain high levels of performance, especially in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Loan Origination systems
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website