REPORTING ANALYST III
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Partners with Reporting manager and Residential Lending management to identify, prioritize, track and execute strategic initiatives. Provides analysis on key trends and proposes business solutions related to Group Lending processes, efficiencies and staffing. Focus on providing value-added analysis and recommendations to support business growth.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Data Analytics and modeling; establish baseline metrics and analytics, collaborate with Business Operations and the leadership team to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Establish and maintain management dashboards, regional reports, and executive review documents that will drive business outcomes.
- Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identity correlations and root causes
- Design and build visualization dashboards to accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Performing regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics
- Support quarterly, annual planning activities
- Develop programs, methodologies, and reports for analyzing and presenting data
- Act as a SME for BI tools as well as delivering training to team members on the usage of these tools
- Contribute and prepare presentations for internal audiences
- Invent new ways to define and measure program effectiveness and organizational productivity
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree computer science or related technologies
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Mortgage, Consumer, or Commercial Operations or as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 3 years' years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tool
- Minimum 3 years in the Mortgage Industry
Skills and Knowledge
- Capacity to work independently with little to no supervision
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into solutions utilizing a customer-friendly approach
- Demonstrated ability to direct initiatives with successful results
- MS SQL and other related Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and work in a fast paced environment required
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc
- Previous experience with reporting tools preferred
- Previous experience with Mortgage, Consumer, or Commercial sales origination platforms/systems preferred
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website