RESIDENTIAL REV APPRAISER SENIOR I
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Residential Review Appraiser will be responsible for risk-based job management and review of appraisals ordered for the Bank for compliance with FIRREA, using the Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines, the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Risk Management Division
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of City National's Risk Management team. The focus is on ensuring business activities remain safe, compliant and well-positioned for future opportunity and sustainable growth.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Review appraisal report and supplemental documentation to determine accuracy of report
- Identify appraisals where value conclusions differ and coordinate the process of reconciliation
- Coordinate the communication process between various vendors to facilitate final resolution
- Communicate with Internal customers to explain appraisal product findings
- Assist in the ordering, review, and quality control of real estate appraisals and evaluations, as needed based on transaction volumes
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Real Estate, Accounting or equivalent combination of education and appraisal experience
- Minimum 3 plus years of high end residential appraisal experience
- Minimum 1 years of Bank reviewer experience
- Property/Real Estate ManagementCertified Real Estate Appraiser
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members, management and colleagues.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) capable
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment with limited supervision.
- Working knowledge of RIMS is preferred
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
#CA-LKEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website