RPA DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT LEAD - ROBOTIC PROCESS A
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The RPA Development and Support Lead is a key management role responsible for leading the strategy, development and support activities for various enterprise RPA initiatives. The RPA Lead will lead project and support initiatives within the Automation COE working closely with the business counterparts.
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Add something towards responsible for Strategy, roadmap, business collaboration…
- Defines automation development methodology and testing practices/standards
- Manages development and support teams
- Responsible for assignment and delegation of development teams to prioritized automation candidates
- Participates in design review sessions
- Participates in the automation candidate evaluation and prioritization process
- Serves in Automation leadership team to provide technical guidance with formulating long-range development plans
- Leads design of automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Manages project scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Ensures development efficient, well-structured, reusable and scalable automation processes
- Performs code review on each section of the automated process code
- Identifies and communicates risks associated with process automation candidates
- Provides guidance to junior resources on best practices and development techniques for automated processes
- Ensures that the SLA's for the RPA platform are met
- Ensures that the RPA platform are upgraded and kept up to date.
- Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions for adoption based on UI Path Roadmap
- Ensures up to date operational and performance metrics reporting
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of Development and Support Experience in a Senior Lead role
- 1-2 years of managing RPA Development and Support
- 7-10 years of Development and Support Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Formal training in RPA software like UI Path, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere
- Experience working with UI Path
- UI Path RPA Advanced Developer Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business Administration. Master's Degree in a related field is highly preferred.
- Experience coordinating and leading multiple development and testing teams
- A minimum of 1 year hands on experience programming automation software
- Experience leading standard SDLC processes and change control disciplines
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Experience in a production support capacity
- Familiarity with version control, job scheduling and configuration management tools
- Understanding of formal change control, incident management and defect management disciplines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website