Job Details: SALESFORCE SUPPORT OFFICER
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Salesforce Support Officer will support the division to ensure usage of the Salesforce CRM platform is optimal. Using knowledge of City National's marketing, sales, and service functions, this colleague is able to help the division with optimizing their use of the Salesforce platform for process-and policy-compliant performance. As the Salesforce platform evolves, this colleague will help colleagues continuously increase their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services. They will help to further develop division usage of the Salesforce platform to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs, including advocating for the introduction of new features capabilities. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
Banking and Investment Services Division
As a member of City National's Banking & Investment Services group, you will be part of the essential central operations and back-end hub for all of the bank's lines of business.
Commercial Banking Division
As a member of City National's Commercial Banking group, you will help to provide expertise and financing solutions to mid-market businesses and organizations with professional management, headquartered in the United States. By listening and understanding the client's needs, the team delivers specialized service and industry-specific expertise to help solve challenges for companies that are growing.
Credit Administration Division
As a member of City National's Credit Administration group, you will contribute to the company's success by upholding the bank's strong credit culture, while facilitating growth and maintaining the quality of City National's loan portfolio.
Entertainment Banking Division
Make your mark as a member of City National's Entertainment Banking group. You will help deliver sophisticated financial solutions through white-glove service to people and organizations in every facet of the entertainment business. City National has been a fixture in entertainment banking for more than 60 years, setting ourselves apart with in-depth expertise and knowledge of the industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small "start up" group within a larger organization. Exactuals colleagues work hard to support one another in the mission to modernize the payment space, primarily for the entertainment industry, while enjoying the journey together. Exactuals became an RBC / City National company in 2018.
Executive Management Division
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of City National's Finance team. This group records, analyzes, reports and optimizes to maintain the bank's financial health, while following principles and legislation to ensure we're doing what's right.
Human Resources Division
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference as a member of City National's Human Resources team, a diverse and dynamic group focused on supporting the full lifecycle of colleagues through an exceptional workplace experience.
Legal and Corporate Administration Group
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Legal & Corporate Administration Group, the area of the bank that manages legal and corporate governance, community reinvestment, corporate premises and corporate security.
Marketing Product and Digital Division
As a member of our Marketing, Product and Digital team, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow the your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
National Corporate Banking Division
As a member of our National Corporate Banking team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference through a signature client experience. Provide expertise and financing solutions to larger middle-market and mid-corporate-sized companies, headquartered in the United States. By listening and understanding the client's needs, the team delivers specialized service and industry-specific expertise to help companies grow and solve unique challenges.
Personal and Business Banking Division
As a member of City National's Personal & Business Banking group, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference through a signature client experience. Our branch network delivers proactive advice and high-level financial solutions with a Global Relationship Management™ model that most banks extend only to larger businesses and high-net-worth families. Our tailored solutions address the financial needs of individuals, organizations and small to mid-sized businesses with an array of products and services, from simple to complex.
Private Banking Division
As a member of City National's Private Banking group, you will help deliver tailored financial solutions to high- and ultra-high-net-worth families, select professional services firms and select nonprofits. Exceptional, customized service and integrated solutions and strategies, investment management, trust and wealth planning set this team apart.
RBC Banking Solutions Division
As a member of City National's RBC Banking Solutions, you will help drive expansion and collaboration as you identify and facilitate opportunities to extend the bank's products to clients of RBC Wealth Management.
Real Estate Banking Division
Make your mark as a member of City National's Real Estate Banking group. Be part of the team that provides a comprehensive array of banking products and services to experienced real estate developers and investors including, but not limited to, acquisition, construction, bridge and permanent financing of commercial real estate. Product types include: Multifamily, Industrial, Office, Retail, Self-Storage, Senior Housing, and For-Sale Housing.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
Risk Management Division
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of City National's Risk Management team. The focus is on ensuring business activities remain safe, compliant and well-positioned for future opportunity and sustainable growth.
Specialty Banking Division
As a member of the Specialty Banking group, you will help to bring extensive industry knowledge to commercial clients in specialized segments and deliver an unmatched level of service. Specialty Banking is comprised of several teams of experienced bankers with niche market knowledge and niche financial proficiency, promoting solutions rather than products.
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
Treasury Management Solutions Division
As a member of City National's Treasury Management Solutions group, you will make a difference by delivering integrated technology solutions to help clients more efficiently manage their businesses and working capital. This group drives and supports the bank's cash management products and services that won City National four of its 11 Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2018.
Wealth Management Division: City National Rochdale
As a member of City National Rochdale, the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, City National Rochdale has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
Wealth Management Division: City National Securities
As a member of City National Securities, the company's brokerage services group, you will be part of the exceptional team that caters to investors who prefer to actively manage their investments and make buy/sell decisions. City National Securities offers a full range of investment capabilities, and delivers personalized service to help clients manage their investments with confidence.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Serve as the subject matter expert and first point of contact for day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform users: answer questions; help with access and usage requests and needs; identify and act on issues, including route or escalate to the appropriate corporate Salesforce support team for follow-up.
- Lead and champion division usage of the Salesforce platform by teaching and supporting users to perform marketing, sales, service, and other business functions.
- Act as the division advocate for the introduction of new ideas and Salesforce platform feature capabilities.
- Advocate, innovate and create Salesforce advancements.
- Provide feedback to corporate Salesforce support team to help design and execute a broader support model, inclusive of self-service materials/capabilities, coordination with the Help Desk.
- Support Salesforce evolution as new functionality and features are introduced, ongoing; participate in projects as a Subject Matter Expert to the division, to drive product roadmap successfully forward; support users as changes are introduced via communications and rollout support.
- Expand and improve knowledge base of the division users to minimize cases and avoid repeat issue escalation.
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards for division sales and business teams.
- Works closely with management team in the division to ensure optimal use of the tools.
- Support successful adoption of upcoming and ongoing Salesforce.com new release features.
- Lead and manage Salesforce and other related projects.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, sales, CRM/customer relationship management) required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical support and/or customer service role required
Skills and Knowledge
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Passion for the client and user experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (identify issues, analyze root causes, structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact effectively
- Strong attention to details in order to support platform users
- Proven track record in achieving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop easy-to-understand user documentation and platform reports, and to explain solution steps for complex issues
- Outstanding listening skills, and ability to patiently, constructively interact with diverse stakeholders who may be experiencing challenges with the platform
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures and technology
- Preference for individuals with related Salesforce.com certifications; if not yet held, ability to become certified with the first months of tenure
- Preference for experience with Agile systems development, Salesforce.com, and /or CRM processes and platforms
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website