Job Details: Provides real estate investment and property management services to CNB's Wealth Management clients. Provides support by coordinating real estate activities and offering expertise in communication with clients and prospects. Functions not only as property managers (i.e., collects rent, pays expenses, and oversees maintenance activities, if not out-sourced to a third party), but also functions as an asset and investment manager (undertake buy/sell/retain decision, consider investment objectives, account circumstances, investment performance, concentration issues and profitability). Partners with Private Client Advisors and Trust Officers in proactive client service and sales activities. Oversee most complex and large properties and handles move complex property-related issues such as ADA compliance, environmental issues, major capital improvement projects, etc. Has dollar authority approval limits for property repairs and improvements expenditures. In the absence of the manager, may oversee one administrative assistant and participates in annual performance evaluation. Participate in business development calls where complex trust issues related to property exist. Working towards completion of CPM or CCIM designation. Skills and Knowledge
- Nature of experience: Proven communication, sales, analytical and negotiating skills, coupled with computer literacy.
- Strong detail and customer service orientation.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-task environment with oversight.
- Team player with developing leadership characteristics.
- Professional Credentials such as CPM, CCIM or other industry backed designations preferred.
- Real estate salesman's or broker's license preferred
- *Minimum Undergraduate degree required
- *10 years of property/asset management (residential/commercial) experience necessary. Fiduciary Experience a plus.
- *8+ years of experience in analyzing operating statements and estimating market value from the data
Apply on company website