SALESFORCE SENIOR DEVELOPER
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Senior Salesforce Developer will ensure that City National Bank's mission-critical Salesforce platform is optimally meeting the needs of stakeholders enterprise-wide, as the platform's capabilities expand and evolve ongoing. This is a Lightening enabled org supporting over 4,000 users across the enterprise which will continue to expand at a rapid pace. This person will serve as the technical lead for the team working with other internal and external Salesforce Developers, Architects, Admins, and Analysts. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and a creative solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Utilize Visualforce and Lightening components to create custom user experiences in Salesforce.com
- Manage data validity and integrity across systems and in support of heterogeneous business processes
- Work with other teams including strategy, design, admins, and project managers to implement best solution for colleagues.
- Proactively research, present, and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce release. Coordinate and/or assist with functional UAT and QA of new CRM system functionality.
- Perform basic review of code in collaboration with Administrators, to ensure long term viability, integrity, and make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency and reporting.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM / customer relationship management) required
- Must already be a Salesforce Certified Developer I Dev 401 required (Developer II preferred)
Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities and Chatter.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Preferred experience as an administrator/developer (Salesforce.com) in a financial services organization.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, or other ETL tools. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync / async.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Microsoft Project and/or Project Server, and SharePoint.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website