SUPERVISOR MORTGAGE SUPPORT
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The Mortgage Support Supervisor provides leadership, guidance and support to a team of mortgage support specialists who complete fulfillment support tasks such as home owner's insurance requests, verifications of employment, document indexing, appraisal/flood/title ordering, and project approval reviews. Direct management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, review of daily and monthly productivity metrics and overall task management. This includes but is not limited to –task monitoring, loan quality results, proactively managing issues and escalating to management as necessary and adherence to all other departmental SLA's.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for effectively managing the team pipeline to ensure all departmental SLA's are met and/or exceeded.
- Responsible for training, motivating and counseling staff and holds every colleague on their team accountable for results including compliance and all metrics set forth by management.
- Ensures all colleagues on their team operate in accordance with the established workflow.
- Serves as a single point of contact for all escalated matters.
- Develop relationships with other leaders and staff to promote a positive and customer centric environment.
- Monitor and assess team performance and activities.
- Other duties as/or assigned by management.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the bank delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
- All City National products, financial solutions and services are to be provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage experience including management in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required
Skills and Knowledge
- Must be detailed oriented and possess management skills with emphasis on planning, organization and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills sufficient to interact with staff, internal and external contacts.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Word, and some type mortgage software program (Harland E3, WiPro Net Oxygen preferred).
- Very good analytical skills are beneficial.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, and work under deadlines
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
#CR-JREqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website