Job Details: PROCESS ANALYST WEALTH
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The Process Analyst position is responsible for working closely with the business units by assisting the Sr. Business Analyst facilitate workshops with stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates and provide solutions to both tactical and strategic needs. This role works with Process Owners and Process Managers across Wealth Management to 1) document process and data flows utilizing six sigma tools and methodologies 2) partner to identify and drive process improvements/transformations. Position will develop both written and visual depictions of project requirements and process flows. Works on moderately complex to complex issues and projects and processes.
Wealth Management Division: City National Rochdale
As a member of City National Rochdale, the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, City National Rochdale has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Document and maintain process and data flows utilizing six sigma tools and methodologies.
- Partner with process owners and process managers to identify and drive process improvements in highly complex and risk areas to maximize efficiency, quality and customer experience.
- Derive solutions from an end-to-end perspective, often extending to upstream and downstream businesses and applications.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations to the design and implementation of operational activities.
- Identify required data elements, and create source-to-target mappings (including business logic) for data transformations.
- Develop data quality metrics/ standards that identify gaps and ensure compliance with standards across the enterprise.
- Solicit, understand, and document the business requirements, processes and workflows.
- Lead the creation of requirements documents and serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality.
- Manage projects and work product through a matrix managed environment
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Business Administration or technology
- 3 years of advanced knowledge and relevant application / experience with statistical analysis, multivariate procedures, and financial services data infrastructures
- 3 years of experience in Financial Services or Banking industries
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent
Skills and Knowledge
- Master's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Broad knowledge of project management
- 5 years of advanced knowledge and relevant application / experience with statistical analysis, multivariate procedures, and financial services data infrastructures preferred
- 5 years of experience in Financial Services or Banking industries preferred
- Expert of working in an agile environment creating user stories and closely working with technical team members to clarify and articulate requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis Skills -- Requirements analysis, Elicitation, Agile Methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 5 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Experience with project management
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Ability to personally perform critical analysis, to critique the work of others, and to build the firms data management model
- Strong knowledge and working understanding of finance, operations, portfolio management and trading concepts that intersect and interact with statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Data analysis -- Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking and OCM is a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to bring clear direction in the face of uncertainty / ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, specifically regarding communicating technical data and statistical issues in a fashion that can be readily digested and understood by others.
- Deadline driven
- Innovative thinker
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Willingness to learn in public
- Highest standards of integrity
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. LI-IR1 #CA-IR Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website