Are you looking for an inside sales position with uncapped commission opportunity? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment within a culture that rewards based on performance? If you said yes, please consider this great opportunity with City Wide Franchise!
The City-Wide Lead Generator/Business Development Specialist will help build business opportunities by setting high quality appointments with our sales team in cities around the country to support our elite franchises grow their incredible business. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture. This person will be responsible for prospecting and cold calling into businesses for our Franchisees in various markets across the nation. The goal is to offer potential clients an opportunity to save time and solve problems by showing the benefits of our commercial janitorial services, as a one-point of contact building maintenance solution. If you've had a sales career in a business-to-business sales environment (B2B), then City Wide would like to hear from you.
- Find and research businesses in the local Franchisee's market that would benefit from City Wide's services.
- Make 80 plus activities per day and schedule qualified appointments for the designated Franchisee's Sales Executive team.
- Maintain Call Quality expectations.
- Manage and update the CRM database. This includes scheduled calls, updating records, and submitting notes from each call and appointment set.
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; College experience and/or degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years outbound sales prospecting experience (B2B preferred)
- Experience prospecting in a high-volume sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, Business Central, or other CRM platforms preferred
- Ability to engage prospects to qualify them based on pre-scripted questions
- Highly organized and results-driven with a demonstrated ability to meet performance goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A creative problem-solver who is always looking for the next opportunity
City Wide offers a competitive salary, including commission and bonus, for this position. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, PTO and 401k.
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide Facility Solutions has been recognized as Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to City Wide Corporate.
Apply on company website