Bookkeeper / HR Office Manager – part time – 20-25 hours per week.
City Wide Facility Solutions (Northern New Jersey) is seeking a part time bookkeeper/HR office manager to join our growing organization in Westwood, NJ. City Wide Facility Solutions (Northern New Jersey) is a facilities management company, we offer commercial cleaning and over 20 other maintenance services for commercial properties. We are a locally owned and operated company, but part of a nationwide franchise network. We are dedicated to saving our clients time and solving their problems. We're looking for someone to join our high-energy, fun, and caring work environment where we believe in doing business the right way. Here you will have a career, not just a job. There are no office politics here, just one team focused on winning with strong values and a clear vision of the future.
The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, has a strong sense of ownership, and can help our team operate in a disciplined and scalable manner and be highly organized,. This position is responsible for managing day to day activities utilizing our Microsoft Business Central accounting backbone, all while having other administrative duties for a very small office, not limited to, Office Management and Human Resources. We envision the right candidate this position transitioning to full time.
- Manage Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, cash receipts/bank deposits, and collections
- Set-up new contracts and process recurring monthly work order invoicing
- Facilitate cash management
- Managing and maintaining accounts receivables.
- Ensure accuracy of financial records – reconciling all balance sheet accounts monthly
- Create reports and financial statements and be able to explain variances
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting and sales tax payment requirements
- Office Management
- Assist President/Owner in support of company initiatives, goals and objectives
- Support operations and sales process through document creation/management, inventory management, and vendor management
- Provide administrative support such as preparing weekly/monthly reports
- Coordinate online marketing efforts
- Human Resources
- Assist owner in recruiting Independent Contractors (IC) to perform work at our client locations
- Manage payroll and processing
- Manage contractor setup and payment processing
- Coordinate all HR activities, files, and other administrative duties
- Associates Degree or greater in Accounting, Business or Finance or work equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency with very strong Excel skills
- Accounting software experience required (Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Business Central experience a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, and the ability to see the “big picture"
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Effective organizational skills including time management and prioritization
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be detail oriented
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Prior experience with CRM systems helpful
Job Type: Part-time moving to full time for the right candidate. Pay: $20.00 per hour
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website