Business Development Specialist
City Wide Maintenance of Indianapolis is seeking outgoing, tenacious individuals to join our B2B inside sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills.
City Wide Maintenance of Indianapolis
We are a family owned small business experiencing tremendous growth in the Building Services industry. Our team is made up of people who enjoy helping our clients by saving them time, money, and stress.
- Perform daily outbound calls
- Schedule qualified appointments for the outside sales team
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets for your position
- Manage and update a Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft CRM) database
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Telemarketing experience selling services to businesses
- Articulate, compelling, and creative in verbal communication
- Experience using online sources to get information
- Organized with good work ethic
- Positive outlook
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM) skills
- Likes to work as part of a team
- We offer an outstanding training program and the support of an established company to grow the right candidate into a successful salesperson.
- You will interact with businesses in a variety of industries – from healthcare to corporate offices to schools.
- Full time position.
- Salary + Commission puts you in charge of how much you earn.
- 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid holidays and 15 days of Personal Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website