City Wide Maintenance has been keeping Kansas City commercial properties looking their best for over 50 years, offering 20 building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing to floor care.
City Wide is growing and has an opening for a janitorial cleaner at the JC Penney Distribution Center in Lenexa, KS (10500 Lackman Rd. Lenexa, KS 66219. Under general supervision, the cleaner performs cleaning tasks and operates various types of cleaning equipment for assigned areas of the building.
- Shift: Monday - Friday
- 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Pay rate: $10.00 an hour. City Wide offers employees medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k match
- Pay rate increased to $10.50 after 30 days of perfect attendance
- Cleaning offices, empty trash and replace liners, clean windows/windowsills.
- Vacuum, dust/sweep and mop of floors and stairs.
- Clean and maintain supplies in restrooms - ensure that facilities are sanitary and stocked for use by clients.
- Maintain clean and orderly janitorial closets.
- Run bailing and tugger machine
- Must be 18 years old and successfully pass a background check
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be reliable, willing to work at a fast pace and be very detailed
- Cleaning experience a plus
- Ability to listen to customer requests and follow supervisor's directions
- HS Diploma or GED
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website