City Wide Maintenance has been keeping Charlotte area commercial properties looking their best for nearly 12 years, offering 20 building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing, parking lot maintenance, construction, and even floor care.
The Facility Services Manager is responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service areas in the Metro Charlotte area. This position provides field support including – training, guidance with starting new clients, inspections of Contractor performance and compliance with client requirements, trouble-shooting customer request/complaints, coordinating site visits, and developing long-term relationships with clients and Contractors. Additional responsibilities include negotiating contracts, procuring supplies for clients and ensuring high client satisfaction
As a City Wide Facilities Services Manager, you will:
- Manage all aspects of assigned client relationships, including client retention, expansion and diversification of City Wide building solutions and/or products.
- Formulate and manage an effective service strategy and schedule tailored to each client.
- Manage all Contractor relationships including – Interview and hire, negotiate pricing and other contract terms, manage agreements, develop service specifications, client compliance, verify Contractor compliance, and remove/replace Contractors as necessary.
- Ensure a standard of excellence in quality and client satisfaction, through detailed quality control inspections of client sites and consistent follow through with all promises to clients.
- Effectively communicate all client issues with Contractors and the Director of Operations (or owner); promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
- Update and keep current all Building Information Sheets (BIS), FSM Summary Sheets and Exhibit A's. Ensure SDS sheets for each client serviced in janitor closets are complete, accurate and that all items are properly labeled.
- Provides excellent customer service and builds strong client relationships
- Solves problems proactively
- Desires to learn and grow professionally
- Works independently
- Communicates in a professional, direct style
- Brings previous service industry experience
- 3-5 years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred
- Base Salary $35,000 - 42,000 uncapped commissions
- Auto Allowance
- Cell Phone
- No Medical Insurance
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website