Facility Services Manager
City Wide is seeking account managers to be the day to day, one point of contact for the commercial properties where we provide services.
As a City Wide Facilities Services Manager, you will:
- Serve as focal point of contact with clients and perform inspections on all accounts on a scheduled basis to ensure work performed satisfies company and client quality standards;
- Manage, expand, and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on sales opportunities;
- Train/develop your Night Manager(s) how to work with employees, Service Providers, and crew members to meet/exceed client expectations;
- Implement company policies and procedures associated with client service levels.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun.
- Provides excellent customer service and builds strong client relationships
- Solves problems proactively
- Desires to learn and grow professionally
- Works independently
- Communicates in a professional, direct style
- Brings previous service industry experience
- 5 years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website