City Wide of Portland is on the lookout for a full-time Sales Executive that will join our growing outside sales team. One of the primary responsibilities of this position is to gain strong relationships with new businesses, and to be responsible for the full sales cycle---from lead to close. Due to the nature of the position, it will mainly be a field position with the work time split between the office and the field.
City Wide is a local, woman owned commercial building maintenance management company. We provide our clients with building maintenance services such as parking lot, janitorial, painting, handyman and several other services. We are seeking a confident and competitive individual that can take on the responsibility of building profitable relationships with clients and delivering results.
- Prospect new accounts in a designated territory (local metro area - Salem included)
- Identify the customer's needs and be able to provide a solution of our services that fit their needs.
- Ensure high levels of customer service through an excellent sales experience.
- Evaluate, target, initiate and close sales.
- Track client information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets.
What You Will Bring:
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to facilitate one-on-one meetings or presentations.
- The skills to coordinate team activities and work effectively with operations team.
- A proven track of closing short to mid-cycle B2B sales.
- A strong work ethic, out-going personality and competitive nature.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of B2B combined inside and outside sales experience.
What We Will Bring
Here at City Wide, we like to invest in our employee's growth. While also lending a helping hand to the local community, for example, the Oregon Food Bank, Oregon Humane Society, YMCA, and many more. We equally love having fun by enjoying picnics in the sun, monthly happy hours, roaming pups, dance breaks. Above all, we are here to build a lasting relationship with you and our clients. If this sounds like the team you will love being a part of, don't hesitate and APPLY to be part of City Wide of Portland.
City Wide of Portland offers an attractive benefits package which includes a full-time position, bi-weekly direct deposit payroll, medical insurance plan, 401(k) and paid time off plus holidays.
The compensation package includes a base salary plus commission, with no cap on earnings! Expected first year earnings between $80 - $100K if meeting goals.
Learn more about us at www.gocitywide.com/portland
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website