City Wide is seeking a tenacious closer to join the B2B outside sales division in our growing organization. If you aggressively prospect for business, sell with confidence and integrity, and have a deep understanding of your clients' needs, our team and bonus structure are waiting for you.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for new business development in a highly productive, sales-driven environment. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close. Working closely with account managers and your sales team, you will establish and nurture mutually profitable business relationships with clients. Ideal candidates will have a proven work ethic and be willing to take on new responsibilities immediately.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun. New hires will be given all of the tools, resources and training to be successful, personally and professionally.
- Team player whose eyes are on being captain
- Outgoing, dynamic personality
- Can-do attitude that loves to be challenged
- Metrics-oriented and organized, with a strong need to win (read: likes to keep score, loves to win)
- Proven track record of closing short-cycle B2B sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding metrics
- An excellent communicator with the ability to facilitate a group presentation or a one-to-one meeting
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate team activities and work effectively with operations and marketing teams
- Minimum 2-3 years B2B combined inside and outside sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong MS Office and knowledge of CRM systems
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use ourlocations pageto contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website