DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
*** Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus***
For a limited time, Johnston-Willis Hospital is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience.
Current HCA employees do not qualify.
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to your medical and surgical patients? Do you excel at role modeling professional and clinical leadership on your unit? Take the next step in your career and apply now to be a Charge Registered Nurse in the Surgical Care Unit at HCA's Johnston-Willis Hospital.
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here!
At Johnston-Willis Hospital we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World's Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease process.
- The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals.
As a Charge Registered Nurse in the Surgical Care Unit, you will utilize your prior nursing experience to assesses, plan, implement, and evaluate all aspects of patient care.
If you're looking to be valued and invested in, your search is over! You will be supported by leaders on this unit that have a real passion for helping nurses reach their goals.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS certification (preferred)
- At least 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care setting (required)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website