SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a Pathology Office Coordinator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Chippenham Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Chippenham Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Pathology Office Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
As a Pathology Office Coordinator, you will support the Pathology Lab in a variety of functions to ensure an efficient and seamless workflow.
- You will perform and document instrument maintenance and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
- Perform registration of outpatient specimens (both patient and client billing).
- You will be responsible for understanding the lab QA plan, safety policies, emergency preparedness plan and infection control plan.
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed provisional Level I Trauma Center, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is an HCA facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Chippenham Hospital Awards and Distinctions
- Accredited by the Joint Commission with a Gold Seal of Approval
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care.
- Disease-Specific Certifications for Acute Myocardial Infarction & Hip and Knee Replacement.
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Considered the region's first choice for orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health and cardiovascular care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a receptionist/secretary
- Strong computer skills required, specifically in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Previous hospital clerical experience highly preferred
- Flexible schedule: 1-2 days per week (Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm) or as needed to help cover holes in scheduling
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Pathology Office Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website