DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
See why our employees love working at Chippenham HospitalAs one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Provisional Level I trauma center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. The Medical Neuro Telemetry Unit at Chippenham Hospital:
- 43 Bed Unit
- All beds are Medical/Surgical beds that have neuro telemetry monitoring capability
- Very fast paced and dynamic unit providing care to a wide variety of patients including: general medical patients, general surgery patients, neuro patients, telemetry patients, Hospice and End Of Life Care, psychiatric patients with medical diagnosis
- Team-Based nursing model which is designed to give each individual a voice through skilled communication and authentic leadership
HCA offers a competitive benefits package!Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Much, much more!
Seeking an enthusiastic Patient Care Tech to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals! Our Patient Care Technicians (PCT) work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN), and assist the nursing staff in providing patient care. You will deliver high quality, patient-centered care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living. If this sounds like you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
You will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan by performing direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the licensed nurse.
Obtain and record initial and ongoing patient information throughout the cycle of care.
Document observations, interactions, patient responses to performed activities, and any physical or behavioral changes at time of occurrence.
You will assist with patient mobility by regularly turning, positioning, and ambulating as well as transferring patients to and from other units/departments.
Clerical duties include assembling and maintaining charts, filing, answering and transferring phones, and relaying messages.
- CNA Course preferred.
- One year of experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider required.
- Full-time, day shift.
- Weekend & Holiday Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website