Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. With over 700 physicians and 2,100 employees, we offer advanced treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our facility includes centers for advanced wound care, sleep disorders, bariatrics, orthopedics cardiac services, cancer care, emergency services, and more. In 2017, the Medical Center completed a state-of-the-art campus expansion featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area and a recently expanded Emergency Department.
Clara Maass Medical Center has been recognized nationally for its quality and patient safety by Healthgrades and by The Leapfrog Group, having earned its twelfth Grade A in 2019. The Medical Center has received Disease-Specific Care Certification from the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Congestive Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Advanced Certification in Palliative Care and is listed by the American Hospital Association as one of Healthcare s Most Wired hospitals. In 2018, the Medical Center earned designation in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
We are currently looking for a Concierge to oversee the SDS waiting area and promptly resolve patient and visitor s request, issues, or complaints. The incumbent will acts as an ambassador by providing special assistance and information to patients and visitor s.
- Promptly resolve minor issues and inform the patient advocates/representatives of any significant patient and visitor s complaints
- Maintain confidentiality of patient s condition and other personal information, and limits work/patient related discussions to private areas.
- Escort and assist patients and visitors to their desired location or car, if needed. Offers assistance with wheelchair, as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skill requirements and expected level of participation in the safety and infection control management program as defined by CMMC s policy.
- Promptly resolve minor issues and inform the patient advocates/representatives of any significant patient and visitor s complaints.
- Promptly answer telephone calls. Use a clear, understandable speaking voice, exercise judgment, respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of operation, directions, etc., according to individual needs.
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent required.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Healthcare care training/experience preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong Public relation/Communication skills.
Apply on company website