Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins Group is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Part Time
Beauty Advisor based in Chicago, IL.
You will represent the Clarins Brand and drive the business through acquisition and retention of customers, while providing superior levels of customer service.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and commitment to responsible beauty.
· Achieve sales targets and hourly productivity goals set forth by Clarins and Retailer.
· Partner with the Retailer to help develop customer loyalty to the Brand, the Department and the Store.
· Greet each customer warmly and provide courteous, professional and seamless personalized service.
· Conduct Skin Time Consultations for customers; offer advice and apply/demonstrate Clarins products.
· Plan and execute events (if applicable) and create daily animations to recruit new customers (minimum 2 per day per Beauty Advisor). Plan and prepare for Client Relationship Specialist team (where applicable).
· Perform Skin Time Facial Treatments at the counter every day; (minimum 2 per day with a minimum AUS of $175 and minimum IPT of 3)
· Use the Business Planner to record/track sales and be aware of weekly and monthly sales trends in order to adjust sales goals accordingly.
· Maintain, develop and execute the Retailer Client Recall Systems to maximize customer base, recall, replenishment & events. Register all clients and collect necessary information to build our client base.
· Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand addicted
· Comfortable demonstrating products on the customer
· Customer service oriented
· Confident, positive and self-motivated
· Prior cosmetics experience
· Good interpersonal skills and sales experience
· Strong sales ability and interpersonal skills
· Ability to create activity and animation
· Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend, Mugler and Azzaro Fragrances
· Distinctive, high-quality products and services
· A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
· Growth opportunities
· Learning & Development
· An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website