Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Line Lead to join our Warehouse Operations Team located in Orangeburg, New York.
You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient function of the pick line. This includes the prompt communication of issues or concerns about equipment, personnel, quality, efficiency, workload and line status to the Team Leads/Assistant Manager and/or Manager in order to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the assigned pick line. This role reports to the Manager of Order Fulfillment.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Train new team members.
- Encourage and motivate staff to keep operations at optimum efficiency.
- Maintain a professional, courteous, and respectful attitude toward fellow employees.
- Receive direction from the Team Leads/Assistant Manager/Department Manager concerning job details and task requirements.
- Provide Team Leads/Assistant Manager with regular status updates on the pick line.
- Responsible for coordinating good housekeeping practices during and at the end of the shift.
- Report any unsafe conditions immediately the Assistant Manager/Department Manager or any member of the Leadership Team.
- Temporarily fill in for open positions as needed to ensure coverage throughout breaks, absences, vacations, etc. to ensure operational continuity.
- Maintain strong Quality control
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive mindset.
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferred.
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website