Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Shipping Clerk to join our Warehouse Operations Team located in Orangeburg, New York.
You will be responsible for managing and handling all daily small package outbound shipments, including preparation and loading. You will also be responsible for supporting the Transportation Manager in the scheduling and routing of all outbound freight, ensuring that all policies, procedures, and vendor guidelines are followed.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Manage and handle all daily small package outbound shipments, including preparation and loading
- Work directly with small parcel software (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
- Run all manifest reporting and run end of day daily process for small parcel
- Communicate with other department stakeholders on small package shipments when required
- Assist with the prep of international shipping to ensure all international outbound freight is compliant with International Customs shipping requirements
- Using “call-in” information, input shipment details in vendor portals for routing as directed by department manager
- Assist in keeping all vendor routing guides and associated SOP's updated
- As needed, assist with updates to the shipping schedule with in-house teams and outside contractors to ensure the timely and accurate shipment of all outbound freight
- Ability to learn other departments and assist/cover as needed in a lead capacity
- Ability to work flexible shift assignments as needed
- Other duties as required
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
Required Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to read and write in English; Spanish is a plus
- Familiarity with UPS, FedEx and USPS shipments and software (preferred, not required)
- Familiarity with all safety and DOT regulations surrounding shipments (preferred, not required)
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Experience with domestic and international shipping documentation, (preferred, not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel and Outlook)
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website