Billing Specialist INEX
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a high energy Billing Specialist who can offer a unique blend of analytical skills and high attention to detail combined with the ability to build strong relationships. The Billing Specialist is responsible for executing the day-to-day invoice processes and procedures for assigned customer/client(s) business lines. The primary functions of this position include capture, reconciliation, and assignment of all internal and third-party related expenses to each job as per the contract specifications, timely and accurate completion of billing reports, invoice requests, invoice approvals, and other required weekly/monthly reporting.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Compile all job-related information and expenses required per job for submission to finance and accounting per billing schedule.
- Ensure accurate capture, reconciliation, approval, and bill back of all third-party expenses including product purchase, creative, production, and fulfillment expenses.
- Complete invoice requests and approvals within approved service level agreements.
- Troubleshoot customer/client billing issues: revise inaccurate data entry; solicit and gain required approval; expedite customer involvement; or identify internal operations issues for escalation.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience in the area of: Accounting or Billing
- 2 years of previous experience in billing management or accounting experience
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven accuracy in the preparation of billing/financial documents and intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office Excel; including the use of functions
Bring your skills and build your career with IN Connected Marketing Services, the marketing division of the Company, where our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most. Apply today!
Apply on company website